Episode #23: Getting Started With Your Website
Designing a website can be a daunting task, and that’s probably why I meet so many business owners who simply don’t have a website. But A GOOD website can be gold and really work for you when done right.
A website is also expected, and if you don’t have a website, a lot of potential customers will end up doing business with your competitors.
- Decide if you will DIY or Hire a Website Designer based on your skill level, tech-savviness and budget
- Research and Choose a Content Management Platform Based on your Business and User goals.
- Analyze your competitors. Find 2 or 3 Competitors and write down what they are doing well from a content strategy and user experience perspective.
- Own your story, your values and your why. Take some time to get into the feelings behind your business.
- Take the time to put lots of thought and love into your website, it belongs to you and is the voice of your business online.
Tune into the full episode for more insights and tips on Getting Started With Your Website
Links mentioned in the episode:
Website Foundations On Demand Course: https://www.sunrisebrandstudio.com/offers/LLWoNUjq/checkout
Book a Discovery Call:
Follow the team at Sunrise Brand Studio on Instagram:
Join our free private Sunrise Brand Collective Facebook group:
Visit our website:
Join Our Growing Network & Get Your Free Download Now!
As a subscriber you will receive 7 Steps To Creating Your Lead Generator free download and gain access to branding resources and information that we are passionate about sharing with you!